"Eco-Responsible fashion is what we should all strive to achieve. It’s not a revolution made in one day, however our daily actions will bring us closer to that realisation." Veronica Gautschi
Socially responsible, VERONICA GAUTSCHI strives to enforce strong work ethic at every level.
- Use eco-responsible materials such as recycled gold and organic cotton.
- GOTS certification to ensure that fibers of textiles are organic.
- FSC certification to guarantee the sustainable management of the forests from which our textiles and packaging are made of.
- Recycled packaging and/or from a sustainable management of forests.
- No box packaging of bijoux and shoes.
- Reduce use of plastic and paper.
- Transparency and traceability of our supply-chain.
Our production model is sustainable and ethical. VERONICA GAUTSCHI doesn’t manufacture any seasonal collection. We work with the finest artisans between Italy, France and Switzerland, following a lean production, with no overproduction, to offer the most beautiful pieces at the right price.
We work with Italian artisan tanneries who have been supplying the most regarded names in the fashion industry. Our pieces have an excellent visual finish and a soft touch.
Our metal parts are made in Italy of zamak or brass with a light gold or silver finish. Depending on the intended use, some parts are nickel-free. If the metal hardware on your product becomes discoloured, use a dry jewellery cleaning cloth to remove any tarnishing.
Visit our Donate Page to get more involved.